Thursday, February 26, 2009

Work in Progress

I been tossin' around this idea for a piece 'bout my Aunt's funeral service an' how it didn't measure up. Someone described it to me recently as bein' the equivalent of pluggin' a few individual facts into a eulogy generator and clickin' a button. Maybe that ol' preacher didn't have the luxury of time. So here's where I'm at so far after one round of writin' and one round of shreddin':


Now that's a good lookin' page even if it's full of stupid ideas.


3 comments:

Amy P said...

ok, this is just to uncanny. I was thinking about her funeral as I was driving across the mississippi last night coming home...

I'll put the stories on my blog...

mama mia said...

you are not insane...tell Jeremy that you just edit your own stuff like you mom...in henscratch unreadable text..more process than anything?

mama mia said...

or else yo mama is insane too!